Clever use of paper cups - Matcha chocolate cup cake pr […]
Clever use of paper cups - Matcha chocolate cup cake production
The paper cups we buy have many uses besides water. The following Guangju paper cups show you how to make cupcakes from cake cups. You can also try it yourself, make cupcakes, and feel the difference between yourself and yourself. Fun! Note the following recipe for about 10-12 cupcakes.
Butter, 113 g, melted; chocolate, 85 g, melted; egg, 3; sugar, 100 g; vanilla flavor, 3/4 tsp; low powder, 170 g, sieved; baking powder, 1 tsp; salt , 1 small bowl; cocoa powder, 1.5 tsp, dissolved in 2 tablespoons of milk; matcha powder, 1.5 tsp; cake cups, about 10-12.
Cupcake making steps:
1. Mix the egg and sugar, send it to white, expand, add melted butter and vanilla flavor, stir well;
2. Mix the sieve with low flour, baking powder, and salt. Add 1 and mix well. Do not stir excessively.
3. In 2 servings, add one to dissolve in milk. Oh, you'll pass cocoa powder and melted chocolate. Add another matcha powder to the other, and mix well;
4. Pour half of the chocolate batter and half of the matcha batter in each mold. You can use a toothpick to mix marbles slightly or not.
5. Bake in the oven preheated to 175C for 20-22 minutes until the toothpick is inserted into the batter.
Come and visit guangju at http://www.guangjupaper.com for more Clever use of paper cups.